Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Hot for Teacher. But Not Really. Because the Teacher is Me.

How's it going, all my devoted television fans?

I hope you have been staying busy with the 2016 fall TV schedule. And in between school and the general obstacles of life, I have been as well. Let me tell ya-- The Voice is consuming everything that I do. I am breathing The Voice. And let's be real, as long as I get to watch Adam Levine twice a week, I'm good to go.

That said, I've got an assignment coming up in one of my classes! This semester, as a grad student, I am not teaching a class the way most do. I am a research assistant for a professor in the Communication department. One class I'm enrolled in, though, is an undergrad class that I am taking for grad credit. One major component of my grade comes from teaching the class of 100+ undergraduate students a lesson of my choosing. Fortunately, this is a class about popular culture, so I am considering so many different options! And! Yay! I am going to be teaching something about gay things.

There is so much to cover there, however. What do I want to talk about? That's the real question.

Fret not, readers. I will fill you in on what precisely I will be discussing in class and I still have time to figure it all out. And I plan on writing a new post devoted to The L Word later on this week. Needless to say, I want you all to be in the know. And if you have any ideas, feel free to let me know!

But remember-- keep it gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment